13 Sept 2019

Stroke 191 - Citroen 2CV A




Continuing to enjoy Citroen's centennial, I now bring the legendary 2CV.

A model that has sold almost 4 million units over the 50 years in which it was manufactured, can only be emblematic.

Everything has already been said about the 2CV but, to me, the most surprising thing is how everything in this car was taken to the extreme of simplicity, it is really impressive.

As for the 3d model, I had already presented a 2CV here for some time, but the skill was not yet in tune ..., so I took advantage of the centenary of the brand and my admiration for the model to return to the subject with another quality.

The basic modulation is relatively simple, but to be minimally realistic I also bet on some mechanical elements that stand out in the lower part of the car.

If you are interested, you can buy the 3d model from Sketchfab or CGTrader.

Let's start with the image that shows the modeling work:


A photomontage in rural environment:


Some general images:








The video to show the complete work:


And the photo-blueprint of the final model:


No comments:

Post a Comment