4 Nov 2019

Stroke 195 - New Range Rover Evoque




The new Evoque is more adult and exquisite, very close to his brother Velar.

To a design that was already very elegant, Land Rover has now added the sophistication and refinement of the brand top of the range, being the result very well achieved.

As for 3d, I thought it was just applying new textures to the previous model, which I had already presented here, and giving some touches, but… I was wrong.

After all, the model is completely new, and it make me create the 3d from scratch, and I'm glad.

If you are interested, you can buy the 3d model from Sketchfab or CGTrader.

Let's start with the image that shows the modeling work:


The usual photomontage:


Some general images:








The video to show the complete work:


And the photo-blueprint of the final model:

No comments:

Post a Comment