21 May 2012

Stroke 18 - My cars (1), Citroen Dyane (Revised)




Revised in 2013




There are many cars available in the SketchUp 3D warehouse; however, you hardly find exactly the one you own.

But no problem, some modeling and some photos are enough to get back to your custom fleet.

It was with this idea that I've modeled the cars I’ve had, and with them I took some early steps in SketchUp, including the photo texture.

At this stage, I don’t dominated modulation in SketchUp, so they were modeled in AutoCAD and imported into SketchUp to "paint".


(The new version of 2013 was directly modeled in SketchUp and is available for download directly from the 3d warehouse)

As usual, the modulation was made from the blueprints available on the net.


Picture of the base model.




Review 2013:



My first car, the Citroen Dyane, is a model that shares all the mechanics and chassis of the famous 2CV and was manufactured in Portugal for some years.

Here it is an environment to match their ecological condition.



Review 2013:


And the film…


Review 2013:


And the "photo-blueprint" 2013:


No comments:

Post a Comment